If you would like a refreshing cucumber salad or topping for gyros, here you go!
Melanie’s Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
If you’d like something even simpler, try Echo Martin’s family recipe.
“Hey! I finally thought of a recipe that I could give you guys. It’s a really simple one, but not one I’ve really seen much of and it’s one of my favorites. It’s a creamy cucumber salad, and it’s my favorite way to eat cucumbers since i’m not a big fan of vinegar-based salads. It’s one that’s really easy to just make a little or a lot, and it’s a staple at family gatherings on my dad’s side. The amount of sugar added varies depending on your taste, but I believe that the ratio of cucumber to dressing that I’ve got here adds a nice bit of sweetness while not being overpowering.” Echo Martin
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Just cut the cucumber in half and then slice it up.
- In a small bowl, mix Miracle Whip and sugar then mix into the cucumbers.
- Can eat immediately, but it benefits from sitting for at least 15 minutes.
- Nutrition per serving: 80 calories, 4 g fat, trace saturated fat, 11 g carbohydrates, 1 g dietary fiber, 99 mg sodium.